четверг, 17 мая 2018 г.

So Suzy & Crackerbox stamps week | Card 2

Hello there, crafty friends!
Here's my card 2 for our Inspiration week over at So Suzy and Crackerbox stamps blog. I really love the versatility of these stamps and different styles they are drawn in. They will fit any stamper with any taste, isn't that great?! I think it is. 


I used here a very elegant sentiment called Dream Forever. I heat embossed only a half of it in gold.


For the background I used Spellbinders Shapeabilities dies called Elegant Posts in a slightly different way. 
Here's how they look.
Картинки по запросу spellbinders elegant posts
I took the very top one and turned it several times in different positions to find the one i like the most. 


Placed onto gold foil cardstock and cut off the excess. 


Really love this elegant look, hope you like it too.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
~ Olesya
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий