четверг, 28 декабря 2017 г.

Holiday fireplace | Holiday card

Hello there, dear friends!

I have so many holiday themed cards to show you but completely forgot about it, decided to destract myself from all that festive fuss and live my life with no stress. I love winter holidays with all my heart but compltely hate Christmas Eve shopping bustle, thank God we have all the gifts ready. Our Christmas is on Jan 7th. It's not a party like holiday, but very calm family lunch or dinner, a very inportant for those who visit churches. We celebrate New Year the same way Europe and the US celebrates Christmas: very festive ornaments, rich traditional dishes on the table,  family circle, entertaining tv programs, and a small walk at night to watch fireworks. It's my most favorite holiday ever ❤

And today I'd like to show you my very cozy card.


The sentiment means Have a merry holiday. 


I used amazing dies by Leane Creatief - Fireplace 3D. It's just wow. I die cut the elements, dry embossed them and sponged with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink to reveal the texture and raised areas. 


To embellish the fireplace shelf I used So Suzy Christmas Lights stamp. I always use them by fussy cutting each bulb and using them separately from the string. Colored with alcohol Chameleon pens as well as the fire.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 комментариев:

  1. What a lovely and festive card--I think your coloring is so pretty! I enjoyed reading about how y'all celebrate. I really don't like being out on Christmas Eve to shop either b/c the traffic is awful here, but I was running so far behind that I had to do a lot of shopping that day.

    ОтветитьУдалить