пятница, 15 сентября 2017 г.

My friend card ft Mo's digital pencil

Hello there!
Today I'd like to share with you a card for my lovely friend to remind her never stop dreaming. For that purpose I used Life is like a balloon image by Mo's digital pencil that i colored with Chameleon pens. It's a part of our September challenge we have at Facebook → HERE ( the current challenge is stuck to the top), all the designers use the same image and it's so cool as we all use it in a different way.


For the background panel I used Gold glitter paste by Bo Bunny, fab product!




It's hard to me to catch the sparkle by my camera but trust me I covered the balloons with Wink of Stella glitter brush pen.



Фото Mo's Digital Pencil Challenges.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий