среда, 6 сентября 2017 г.

Christmas fireplace ft So Suzy stamps

Hello there, dear friends!
Being a big fan of Christmas cards and winter holidays in general I decided to start making this cards this early :) Actually, it's not early at all, you know, this Christmas fever on the Eve just kills me, so it's my way to cease the stress. Besides, we have lots of amazing stamps in this release related to Holidays. I mean So Suzy stamps, where I'm a regular designer and stamp designer. So, let's move on to the card.


Here're some steps:


Stamped the Christmas Lights image twice, colored the lights with alcohol Chameleon pens and cut them out with scissors. Tha same coloring for the Bow Sm. stamp, covered both with Wink of Stella glitter brush pen. Laten on poured the lights with Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal drops ( you can use glossy accents instead).


Die cut a red panel slightly smaller than a white card base and put some Ruby Red glitter paste by Bo Bunny through the damask stencil. This paste was just magical, dried super quickly and became amazingly shiny. Don't pay much attention to the milky substance, it dries clear.


I made this fireplace myself, found silhouette template on the Internet, printed it out , outlined with pencil and cut out with my kraft knife. Sponged with different distress inks through a brick stencil. It's a bit time comsuming but it was an experiment to me and I liked the entire process :) The fire with logs were dies by Russian company Fantasy called Fishing 3. Colored the fire with the same Chameleon pens. All that left to do was to assemble the card and draw the string to the lights with my Copic multiliner.




I think this is my fave Christmas card :)
So Suzy products:

FREE with a $45.00 and/or $65.00 order with the New Release stamps.Designed by Olesya Kharkova.
Made to fit on the box.Who doesn't like the glitz?!? Gorgeous!
Make all your fun crafts glimmer and shimmer on cards, layouts, canvases and more with  Glitter Paste.
Simply apply the paste with a palette knife sold separately.
The jar includes 50 ml. of glitter paste.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий