понедельник, 28 августа 2017 г.

Tulip bouquet ft So Suzy stamps

Hello there!
I'm so inspired by the latest So Suzy release so I continue making cards with those stamps having in mind that Sept 2nd will be a new release with my desings Christmas related. Abit later about it. 


Wanted to make some autumn bouquet with maple and oak leaves even though tulips were spring flowers. First colored them in mauve color but they didn't stood out that much and I changed the color to red. Like them more this way.


Stamped the Tulips stamp by So Suzy ( designed by me) two times to cut out some fragments and layer them onto a whole bouquet to add dimension. Colored the flowers with alcohol Chameleon pens. Sprinkled with white acrylic paint.


Also added some die cut leaves sponged with distress inks and die cut stamens.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий