пятница, 25 августа 2017 г.

Happy first days of school

Hello there!
A new challenge #11 at Lawn Fawnatics is up and so here I am :) This time the theme is Cards for Kids. Try to participate in every challenge, maybe someday the designers there will call me to be with them))) kidding (stop dreaming). If seriously, I simply love Lawn Fawn products and got second wind to work with them lately, especially with some old sets which didn't got enough love from me and waited )) 
You already know thay I'm crazy about LF critters and have almost all their sets, but I love a little chipmunk the most. He was the main character in most scenes I created, someday i will show all of them on my Instagram :) just for fun, to look at his adventures.
Today his first day at school.  Yes, the time has come :) 
Actually, this card will go to my friend's daughter, who is really going to school this September for the 1st time, very exciting event to my mind.


The recipient is 7, so the card is very cute and sparkly. Wanted to make a pencil shaped card on this special occasion.


Have you noticed this diligent chipmunk?! :)


I made this card completely with stitched rectangles, even found my shaped scissors :)


Used:
Blue Skies stamps by Lawn Fawn
Joy to the Woods stamps by Lawn Fawn
Smitty's ABCs stamps by Lawn Fawn
Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink
Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink
Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink
Yellow glitter
Clear glitter
White pigment ink by So Suzy ink bite - Angel Wings
Alcohol Chameleon pens for coloring


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a beautiful day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 комментария: