понедельник, 7 мая 2018 г.

Sunny day | So Suzy Stamps

Hello there, dear friends!
Today I'd like to share with a very sunny and bright card using So Suzy Stamps.


To make this card I used the following:
Road stamp (scenery stamp)
Sunny and Bright stamp (sentiment)


I stamped the scene onto a watercolor paper using my MISTI tool.


Colored it with Zig brush watercolor markers.


Stamped the Buck and Doe to complimant the scene and the very top layer was heat embossed sentiment. I also added Nuvo Glitter drops to the mountain tops to make them shiny. Cut the scene with a round die as well as a circle frame to give it a finished look.


This month we have a special offer for you, it's a free stamp with any purchase at the store, just add it to your cart and you're done! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a marvellous day!
 ~ Olesya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий