пятница, 23 марта 2018 г.

Fly away | So Suzy stamps

Hello there, dear friends!

Today I'm here with a lovely card full of rainbow butterflies, really love them ( not only 'cz I designed them))


Here are some tips on how to make this card:

I used lots of products from So Suzy stamps store :
To stamp these Butterflies Solid Lg. I used the following Oxide ink pads Candied Apple, Wild Honey, Fossilized Amber, Twisted Citron, Broken China, Faded Jeans, Seedless Preserves. They stamp so well can't be happier :)


Then I die cut a heart shape and dry embossed it with TH Woodgrain stencil. I really like this effect. I used Grand Calibur machine and the panel sandwich was as following: A plate+ cardstock ( heart)+ stencil+ embossing mat + B plate.
I cut several butterflies with scissors and adhered them to the heart right on top of a die cut branch ( Memory Box die) with Tonic glue, really really love it ( I mean glue).



Also added a sentiment with TH Idea-ology Clipping stickers. 


And the final touch was to add several glitter drops with Nuvo White Blizzard.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий