суббота, 23 декабря 2017 г.

All wrapped up! | Christmas card

Hello there, crafty friends,
It looks like i have too much Christmas cards already but can't stop)) so, will keep them for the next holidays I suppose) 
I just can't resist making one more holiday card with these cool Mo's digital pencil images. This time I used Got the Wreath image colored with Chameleon pens (alcohol markers).

I love small cards so this one measures 8,2 x 11 cm. 


I cut a panel out of kraft cardstock and heat embossed stripes in gold powder.


Added a thin strip of red glitter cardstock and covered berries with Gloss crystal drops - Red Berry by Nuvo.


The final touch was to add Crystal Rainbow confetti by Studio Katia. 

Thank you so much by stopping by! Have a lovely day!
 ~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 комментарий: