среда, 8 ноября 2017 г.

Day 7 | Holiday card Series 2017 ft So Suzy Stamps

Hello there, crafty friends!

So sorry for delay, the card for day 7 was ready yesterday but the lighting due to nasty weather was so bad so i decided to postpone for today. It's still nasty but a bit better.




I used:


I had three blue die cut ornaments in my stash. I heat embossed Snowflakes by Olesya Med and Snowflakes by Olesya Sm in gold super fine powder by Ranger and made the tops for the ornaments the same way.


Heat embossed the Bow Sm in gold three times and colored in with alcohol Chameleon pens.


To hang the ornaments I heat embossed the die cut branch as well :) and prepped the panel.  For the panel I  dry embossed a square  with my diy ( hand cut) polka dot stencil. Using cold gold thread I tied the ornaments.



Also covered the bows with Wink of Stella and added a few drops of Glitter Honey Gold Nuvo Crystal Drops.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 комментарий:

  1. Love those pretty ornaments! Beautiful color and the gold embossed snowflakes make them look so elegant!

    ОтветитьУдалить