воскресенье, 9 июля 2017 г.

Summertime Fun card

Hello there!
I'm super inspired by Lawn Fawnatics challenges and this time the theme #8 is "Summertime Fun". Maybe you have noticed that the crafty world is mad now about citrus theme and I'm not an exception)) love it so so much!


I used Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm stamp set to make this bright and cheerful card. Stamped the lemons with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink, the lime with SSS Green Apple and the flowers with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide. See how gorgeous do the Oxides stamp?! Love them. For the panel I used Cracked Pistachio and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide inks.  For the lemonade -Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide and regular Twisted Citron Distress ink.  And finally Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink again to stamp the background on kraft cardstock.
  

For me summertime fun is an opportunity to cook different dishes and drinks with fresh fruits and vegetables. Can't wait to open watermelon season:) It's in August in our area. Until then I'm happy with lots of strawberry and raspberry in our garden 😋




Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 комментария:

  1. Oh wow! This card is so amazing, from the beautiful citrus theme to the awesome inky colors! I love everything about your outstanding card. Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I love this so much. I'm going to pin it and case it if you don't mind. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ОтветитьУдалить