суббота, 6 мая 2017 г.

Glitter and Sparkle ft So Suzy Stamps

Hello there!
How is your weekend? Mine is full of work in the garden and inspiration from blooming nature. Love this season so much!  Today I'd like to share with you my sparkly card featuring So Suzy stamps.




Black and gold - combination for all times. And of course. no card without some sparkle but first things first.
----------------------The stamps I used:----------------------


I heat embossed several Open Leaves with gold glitter embossing powder and cut them out with my scissors.


Die cut a stitched circle and surrounded it with glittery leaves. The sentiment Sparkle all Day is just amazing and fits here perfectly. Fo the card is almost finished. As easy as can be!





Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous evening!
~ Olesya Kharkova.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий