пятница, 3 марта 2017 г.

Pin Up and Pop Art

Hello there!
I'm so excited to share with you my card using PinUp girl by Mo Manning and call you to take part in our usual Anything Mo Challenge #272. You can create anything you want but using Mo's image.
I'm so in love with this image and I've decided to make smth in pop art kind of style - everything bright, speech/ thought bubbles, a bit comics look.




I took a yellow ombre effect paper by MME Street Market collection and sponged it with Scattered Straw distress ink through large dots DIY stencil.


Speech bubble is also handmade out of ephemera leftover, you can peep it here. The sentiment I stamped with Lawn Fawn Smitty's ABC's set.
The main focus here was this PinUp girl which I colored with Chameleon pens and Chameleon pencils. The pencils helped alot, seriously.


The final touch was to add some sparkly sequins. Simple as that.


Hope you liked my card and thank you so much for stopping by! See you soon :)
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий