суббота, 22 октября 2016 г.

You are loved

Hello there,
I feel in love with kraft cardstock, it seems so warm and cozy to me so I decided to work with it further. This time I've made a nest sort of things card, or wreath I don't know, for So Suzy blog, anyways I love it so so much. 



Here're some steps in making this card.


I prepped a kraft card base which is 10 x 15 cm and a panel which is slightly smaller than a base.


Set aside the base and was working with a panel. Made smth like a wreath form with brown sisal and attached it with my stapler. 


You might notice that I couldn't make almost any card without those leaves from So Suzy called Beech Line Leaf. Here I heat embossed them on wine red thick paper with gold super fine powder by Ranger and cut out with scissors.


Let's see at these birds. One more of my faves is a bird. I want add it everywhere :)) These were chipboard pieces which I heat embossed with a white super fine powder by Ranger.


The time to assemble all the bits and pieces. For additional embellishments I used beige and brown enamel dots. For the sentiment I used You are Loved stamp by So Suzy which I stamped on a piece of white vellum.
Here are the main pics of the project.




Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice weekend!
Olesya.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий